Old December 14th 03, 07:51 PM
RHF

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message igy.com...
"JEP" wrote in message
om...
And just who is

?????

I have given a real email address and feel free to respond to it.

The ARRL hasn't represented the membership directly---EVER!

The ARRL has had it's own agenda (big money) for years.

The ARRL would be considered a large corp. in most sectors, operating
under a non-profit status.

The only good about the ARRL is/was QST and now I can't even find it
on the news stands.

Bye bye ARRL.

Bye bye ham radio as we know it.

JEP

It probably was no longer cost effective to sell it on newstands.

If the ARRL is making money (a no-no for a non-profit corp) then report them
to the IRS. If they are not making money, then no matter how big they are,
it is not about money since no one is making a profit.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

DDF,

Profits My Ass [.]
- - - They can soon disappear through...
= = = High Priced Management and Staff Salaries ? ? ?

gc ~ RHF

..

..