Old December 15th 03, 06:28 AM
Brian

"KØHB" wrote in message ink.net...
"Brian" wrote

She is, more or less, an official ARRL spam-bot.
Wonder if she is an official bulletin station?

And you are, more or less, the official LHA junior-Unabasher. I want you to
be fully aware of your role in rrap, Brian. It goes like this: LHA is the
organ grinder, playing a song called "I Left My Heart in ADA, and Newington
Won't Give It Back". You are the little monkey in a bright red hat hopping
up and down and acting silly for our amusement.

With all best wishes for the recovery of your missing T5 logs,

de Hans, K0HB/4ID

Brakejob/4ID, the only problem with your little organ grinder/monkey
scenario is that is didn't play out here.

You smell like you've been ****ed on, so perhaps you've got some other
monkey scenario going on there. In any case, its none of my biddness
what you do in the privacy of your home so please stop trying to
entertain us with it here.

With all kind wished for a speedy recovery, my T5 logs are intact.
You're still not in them, so don't solicit for an unearned card.

Brian