Old December 17th 03, 01:58 PM
RHF

EM,

ETON Corp. has been building the "ETON" Brand Name in the "Rest-
of-the-World" where they do not have the 'Rights' to Market and Use
the GRUNDIG Radio Brand Name in the North American Consumer Market.

The Grundig Satellit 900 radio may never be . . .
= = = It may simply be the "ETON" E1 XM (AM-FM-SW) Radio.

Will the Anme "ETON" Sell in the North American Consumer Market ? ? ?
= = = Or Does the Brand Name "GRUNDIG" . . .
= = = Still Have The Sizzle that Sells The Steak ! ! !

As for me, I would rather Own a Grundig Satellit 900,
- - - Then an 'eton e1 xm'

Grundig Satellit 900 eGroup on YAHOO!

yilgr ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Peter Maus
= = = wrote in message ...

Kind of answers questions about the highly anticipated, long
awaited vaporware called Satellit 900...this picture is of
the same case as the Sat 900 published by Grundig AG in '94.

Or was it '95