Old December 17th 03, 11:01 PM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

"The QUESTION For Me Remains: Does It Have AM-SYNC Detector ? ? ?"

I have been wondering that as well, but my money is on "yes". PTWBR
mentioned that they expect it to cost more than the $450+ SW77, which has
sync and SSB.

JIAW

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
David,

ETON E1 XM Radio {CES 2004) Image is . . .
= = = the Grundig Satellit 900
= = = World Receiver and Satellite Radio

CES 2004 WebSite INFO:
Eton Corporation [view exhibitor details]
Etón E1 XM
Design by: Eton Corporation
= = = www.etoncorp.com
= = = [view product image]
The Etón E1 XM is the first receiver ever to combine XM Satellit Radio
with AM/FM/Shortwave - making it the finest full-sized
high-performance
portable in the world.
Location(s): LVCC SO 3&4/21265

http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/i...nphoto2514.gif

Here is a "Make-A-Shorter-Link" URL/Key for the above.
GoTo= http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y23C126D6

The QUESTION For Me Remains: Does It Have AM-SYNC Detector ? ? ?
= = = Like the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium.

Read Messages from #424 and onward that started today
at the Grundig Satellit 900 eGroup on YAHOO !

iys ~ RHF
.
.
= = = David