Old December 18th 03, 05:07 PM
Rick

I'm in northern New England, not that far from Sackville as the crow flies
and it's unusual for me to hear anything from that location on this band.

On a seperate note, propagation just plain stinks today.

"Joe Strain" wrote in message
om...
1635 FEMALE VOICE SO INDISTINCT HERE IN ORLANDO COULDNT PROVE ID
Normally Sackville is quite readable not today

1600 1700 Oesterreichischer Rundfunk Sackville Canada 250 272 6,7,10 HFCC
will have to be more readible for me to plot this as a reception. c'e
la vie!

yodar
looking for sales job in orlando
------------------------------

"Rick" wrote in message
It must be since the Broadcast originates in Sackville and I'm really

too
close to be hearing it on this frequency. Or maybe someone slipped some
drugs into my coffee today.. ;-)

"When in doubt, mumble."
"Rick" wrote in message
1610
Radio ORF Austria
17.865
RST 7-9
Slow fading with a bit of echo, almost sounds like I'm getting it from

2
paths.

--
73's