Old December 18th 03, 08:15 PM
RHF

DAVID,

"XM Satellite Radio or Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) Ready"
= = = GoTo= http://www.etoncorp.com/asp/3CESAwards.asp

I remember when TV first came out (in the early 1950s) an some
Radios were marketed with a feature touted as "Ready for TV".

Simply an "RCA Audio Input Jack" to 'connect' the TV Mono-Sound.

IF... all this means is that there is a simple Output 'connecter' for
an outboard XM & DAB Processor (Home PC). Then This Is "No Big Deal".

A "TRUE" XM & DAB Receiver will have the Processor Built into the radio.
(NO External Devises Require - Except a Pair of Stereo Speakers.)

I would hope that the XM & DAB functions are Built-In-To this Receiver.

atmo ~ RHF
= = = And Thats My Opinion !
..
..
= = = David
= = = wrote in message . ..
The Eton E1 XM is the world's first radio that combines AM, FM,
Shortwave, and XM Satellite radio into one ultra high-performance
unit. In development for more than 10 years in collaboration with RL
Drake Company and XM Satellite Radio, the E1 is simply the finest
full-sized portable in the world.

It has either XM or DAB capabilities, depending on your zone.