Old December 18th 03, 08:47 PM
Frank Dresser

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 1:44:25 -0600, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message

):

The new Eton E1 XM would be perfect for the remainder of this bleak
millennium, if it only had a wind up crank!

Are saying it can't even pick up WWRB?

Next time the NWO takes out the power grid you can be sure the cashless
society control grid will know exactly what you are doing with those
newly purchased batteries. And AJ isn't selling solar panels -- yet.
But the programming will still be there. Dave Frantz has crank powered
transmitters!

One can only imagine the terrors yet to come after the Y4K crisis.

Yes! Y, Y, Y, Y? (Y not?)

Because the world ends soon, and always will be ending soon. The only
way to preserve the status quo is to buy a closet full of water filters
and strange pills and healthfood and gold and send the balance of your
wealth to Brother Stair. Kinda like washing your car to insure it will
rain. Or like quantum mechanics. Or audiophile products. It's all
true. And people in the know just know.

And
the most terrific imaginations will be found on Shortwave Radio!!

You mean like those five Russian missiles last go round?

Oh yeah. The missles. I'd almost forgetten Unless I'm thinking of
the North Korean missle. Anyway, I'm sure Alex Jones was making a big
deal out of the media coverup. And I'll bet my dim memory has something
to do with the HAARP program. That HAARP is an amazing thing. SW
blackouts, tornadoes, memory wipes. I sure wish I could invest in that
sort of gee-whiz American technology. Not like Enron, the DotComs,
Worldcom, whatever. Good 'ol HAARP delivers on it's promises, and.
more. Now that I consider my lifestyle, HAARP may have a big chunk of
my cash which has completely slipped my mind. Damn.

Well, ya need to remember that - according to the Aztec calendar,

everything
goes away in 2012 and - do ya think - that it's just "coincidence"

that that
will be the start of Jeb Bush's second term after - so it is rumored -

he
wins both his Presidential Elections by unanimous votes?

Gray

Unanimous? That'll be a bit of a dissapointment around here. There are
stories of precincts that have delivered more votes for the winner than
there were registered voters. Maybe some of the precinct captains will
figure a way to program the new Diebold voting machines to deliver a
super unanimous vote, just for old times' sake.

Frank Dresser