Old December 20th 03, 03:30 AM
LW

wrote ...

commonly known as "Pizza Delivery Boy Syndrome."
At the present time, there is no known cure, except
a real good (bleep)whipping, that usually returns
them to a normal state of mind.

Nahh .. I think RRS should be more compassionate to Mr. Davies. Maybe
pass the hat and buy him a new tiny-tenna so he can listen to The
Great Liberty Net like the good old days.

Maybe drop him off to spend the afternoon at Nashville Joe's house
some Saturday. Yeahhhhh .. that's the ticket. He and N.J. have some
"catching up" to do, if I get the story straight. I think it went
like:

WHY DONT YOU COME BACK TO MY HOUSE ILL SHOW YOU A "hickory branch" UP
SIDE YOUR HEAD

Mr. Davies could report this to his old buddy Kevin .. that'll give
The Great Liberty Net a new topic. on SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !