Old December 20th 03, 11:47 AM
Inter1097

Default 252 Dublin, Ireland

Hello, I was just thinking to myselff "Gee I havn't listend to Atlantic 252
in a long time"so, browsing around looking for a website and possibly a stream
of atlantic 252. But much to my suprise, the station doesnt exist anymore! In
fact, another station has come and gone on that frequency since called Teamtalk
252. what I would like to know is, what is broadcasting from 252 Dublin these
days?

I would also like to know if there are any audio files to be heard of the final
moments of Atlantic 252.

FYI: I used to listen to Atlantic 252 from here in the USA by tuning one of
the Swedish based radios at javaradio.com

Any help would be appriciated, thanks!

Tony