Old December 20th 03, 05:54 PM
Uncle Peter

"w_tom" wrote in message
Hey HFguy,
Why are you obsessed with promoting a scam? For that matter,
why do you post so often in this newsgroup?

If what was posted is technically erroneous, then please
feel free to discuss technical errors. Please demonstrate how
a plug-in protector can protect from both common mode and
differential mode transients. This assumes you reply also
knowing what common and differential mode transients are.
Technical concepts taught in a first year electrical course
and essential to understanding if and why a surge protector is
effective.

I see you learned a few technical buzz words from our last debate!

But, you still fail to understand that transverse protection DOES NOT
require an earth ground to work.

You're in my kill file, so don't bother with the third-person ignorant
retorts.