Old December 20th 03, 08:21 PM
J. Tozzo

Default Shortwave through a Stereo

I hooked up a DJ mixer to my stereo yesterday so i could listen to
vinyl & cds on it. I plugged my ICOM R75 into one of the unused
channels (via LINE OUT) and brought it up & it sounds great! (in that
shortwavy noisy way) It seems like both the audio frequency response &
dynamic range are greatly increased compared to headphones(good sonys)
and especially the internal speaker. The stereo is a Technics SU-V26
& Cerwin Vega E310's if that matters to anyone. So if your radio is
near your stereo give it a go. Now i need a good recorder (& the other
turntable). I cant wait to hear some good music on the pirate
stations.... we'll see tonight hopefully. ok folks bye
-Justin keepin it cloudy in SW