Old December 21st 03, 01:24 AM
RHF

FW,

Everyone has the Blame Someone; and even some times Themselves )

Everyone has to Believe in Something . . .

= I Believe I will take the "MEDs" Everyone Says I Forgot to Take )

* Fresh Air !

* Clean Water !

* Natural Whole Foods !

* Classical Music playing softly in the background !

bbgwtsgl ~ RHF
= = = Blessed By God With The Simple Good Life !
..
..
= = = (Frank White)
= = = wrote in message ...
In article .net,
says...

Anybody else experiencing absolutely awful reception conditions the past
couple nights? I'm in Oregon and stations I normally pick up loud and

clear
I can barely hear or not hear at all. Just a lot of white noise on all

the
bands...especially at 0200-0400 hours, when reception should be the

best.
I'm using two radios (Sony 2010 and Sony 7600GR) and get the same

results
with either. I live near several huge TV/radio towers and wonder if

they've
done something to start affecting my shortwave signals...first time its
happened. Thanks for any input...
Rob R

Me, too.

I blame John Ashcroft.

I don't think he's responsible, I just blame John Ashcroft. ^_^

FW

..