Old December 21st 03, 05:24 PM
Clint

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Clint" and others wrote about the topic above...
Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT

Someone please help me understand why the BBC
would do this.

Simple..... just like the english publication called "The Mirror",
it's an anti-american outfit that, at every possible oppurtunity,
want to derail our efforts and when that's not possible, simply
downplay our successes.

Clint

--

------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm