Old June 23rd 04, 05:32 PM
*

directional,
a low cost Radio Shack TV at least antenna medium gain,
80 miles is over the horizon, and can be tough anyway.

"StrikitRich" wrote in message
Pardon me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but hopefully
I can get an answer here.

What would be the best type of antenna for receiving FM radio stations
up 80 miles away(Tampa to the north, Fort Myers to the south)? The
antenna would be mounted outside, up to 30' high. Would an
omni-directional antenna work, or should I stick with a directional?

My TV antenna is up about 55', but the amplifier has the trap on and I
can only get the strongest of the signals.

Thanks in advance, SR1