Old December 22nd 03, 04:03 PM
Caribbean Listener

Frankly, I like the SW 77 over the SAT 800, which I had a chance to
fiddle around with last Easter in Montreal. Although the audio is a
notch better, the quality of the SAT doesn't par with the SW -77. The
plastic case is awful... very cheap quality. Most stations also drift
and there doesn't appear to be a "lock" on freq as the SW-77. By the
way, the Sony Stores in many areas appear to have a sweet deal on the
SW-77. I purchased a new one in october for $300 at the Sony STore
here in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The list price on the Sony Style web
site is close to $600!!!!