Old December 26th 03, 01:43 AM
Charles Hawtrey

(Parking Space) staggered to the nearest
keyboard and wrote:

I bought a mini radio on this web site:
http://www.absolutebestprices.tk/ it works pretty well, I want to
share this site with others. Check it out

mmm.... I see your payment methods are described as:

* Complete the purchase form, send a postal money order to the
address given to you in the confirmation email, receive a second email
to confirm that the payment has been received and wait for the item to
arrive.

* Complete the purchase form, send a bank money order to the
address given to you in the confirmation email, receive a second email
to confirm that the payment has been received and wait for the item to
arrive.

* Complete the purchase form, send a personal cheque to the
address given to you in the confirmation email, receive a second email
to confirm that the payment has been received and wait for the item to
arrive.

Why do I get the funny feeling that these instructions translate to
"complete the payment form, send a (postal money order, bank money
order, or personal cheque) and kiss your money goodbye"?

--
hambu n hambu hodo