Old December 26th 03, 02:51 PM
Ford 500

Default Question On Grundig's 50th Anniversary SW Radio...

Hello all. I was on Grundig's North America page, eton. I was wondering if
anyone out there had the Classic 960 AM/FM/SW radio, and if they liked it. This
is a remake of the original Classic 960 from the 1950's. I really like the
nostalgic look of it and I wanted some opinions on it. Also, how is Grundig's
quality these days? I once had a class in high school, 5 years ago called Radio
Communications. The teacher had told us that Grundig was the best you could get
quality and sound wise. Does that still hold true today?

I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance. :-)

Tommy