Old June 21st 04, 09:26 PM
Sylvan Butler

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:27:42 +0000 (UTC), Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
You don't need to worry about wetting it or adding conductive agents to the
soil unless you have lightening storms when the ground is dry. Although I
live in the desert, I don't. When there is a lightening risk, the ground is
damp.

Not in Idaho. That last several thunderstorms by me have all been dry.

sdb

--
| Sylvan Butler | Not speaking for Hewlett-Packard | sbutler-boi.hp.com |
| Watch out for my e-mail address. Thank UCE. change ^ to @ |