Old December 27th 03, 12:19 PM
Rick KB1KIL

I did as well yesterday, I thought it unusual because it's never happened
before. I looked at the signal and I was getting almost 60 over but I have 2
5000 watt mw radio stations with 2 miles as the crow flies and none of them
give me any interferance. I even attenuated the signal down 20 db and I was
getting it on all my receivers. So something was going on.

I think RCI maybe getting a little lax in the engineering dept.

73's
Rick

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"

"R.F. Collins" wrote in message
Yes. Bad splatter in SE Michigan. Down about 100 kc and above about
300 kc.

Jim

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:30:31 -0500, Tim Brown
wrote:

I seem to be hearing RCI's 9515 kHz transmission up above the assigned
frequency all over the place. Anyone else notice?

Tim Brown