Old December 27th 03, 08:51 PM
craigm

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
PETE -or- Anyone,

Concerning this Two Conductor Un-Shielded Wire Pairs.

* Is it OK to leave this Wire Pair a straight flat pair ?

* Or, should these wires be "Twisted" (Twisted Pair) about
One to Two Turns-per-Inch to 'reduce' Noise Pick-Up ?

I have always been told that these Wire Pairs should be 'twisted'
to "Reduce" Noise Pick-Up and have always done so. But is this
an exercise in Stupidity-Dumbness based on an "Old-Tech's-Tale"

iwtk ~ RHF
= = = I Want To Know !
.

You need to keep in mind the frequency and the length of the cable.

For a one meter cable at 1 MHz, I wouldn't worry about it.

craigm