Old December 28th 03, 12:09 AM
Rick KB1KIL

Well the signal dropped and one of my darling neighbors decided to turn
something on that produces a tremendous amount of STATIC.

I'm going to go static hunting in a few minutes.

--
73's
Rick

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"
"Rick KB1KIL" wrote in message
6.925 coming in excellent here in the NE.. 30/9 55555.. Unreal.

2330 UCT

Doing a fake game show, Do you want to be a pirate radio operator?
AM, the best, nice fidelity too. Waiting for an ID.. I'm recording the
show, never heard one with this much punch in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Still
no id though.

--
73's
Rick

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"
"KB" wrote in message news:VRnHb.1$1i4.0@fe01...
Pirates on both freqs and LOUD! at 2232 Z

6.975 / 6.925

Beau