Old December 28th 03, 02:06 AM
RHF

GB,

Anyone - CORRECT ME, IF I AM WRONG (CMIIAW).

International Shortwave Broadcasters are Testing and Using DRM Technology.
(Using two "Separate" Frequencies for normal AM and the DRM signals.)

"Only" AM & FM Broadcasters in the USofA are Testing and Using IBOC
(Using the 'same' "Center Reference" AM & FM Station Radio Frequency
for both normal AM or FM and IBOC Signal.)

ihbwb... ~ RHF
= = = I Have Been Wrong Before... Butt Usually I Am Right-On !
..
..
= = = Gregory Baker
= = = wrote in message hlink.net...
Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , Tim Brown
writes:

NOpe, not here;
put in USB,
9.515 is where it's transmitting from
( - But transmitting real Ookey music..!)

Dan

Subject: RCI 9515 Splattering?
From: Tim Brown
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:30:31 -0500

I seem to be hearing RCI's 9515 kHz transmission up above the assigned
frequency all over the place. Anyone else notice?

Tim Brown

Could they be testing IBOC?

Greg Baker