Old December 28th 03, 04:27 AM
RHF

MWB,

Hey, MWB - Its Nice To Be Remembered )

Love MWB. -or- Love To Hate MWB.
All the World Needs is love, Love. LOVE !

To Restate the above with 'application' to Michael W Bryant.
= = = Love Michael. -or- Love To Hate Michael.
= = = All Michael 'needs' is for "You" to Read, Post and Reply !

pwlp... ~ RHF
= = = People Who Love People, Are the Happiest People In the World.
To 'paraphase' Barbara Streisand in the Song "PEOPLE"
..
MWB - "Michael" Be Happy )
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
From: Peter Pansy

Wildwood Weed
Jim Stafford

Great song. Just bought the album for my step-father for Christmas.

But why not sign your name? Are you really such a coward that you think I do
something to you? Why are most of you conservatives such gigantic cowards?

But, perhaps more critically, why do so many anonymous conservative posters in
this newsgroup use the same French re-poster. Or is it only one person posting
under different names from the Foorum.com site?

It doesn't really matter. Either way I guess you'd still have to make up lies
to support your positions.