Old December 31st 03, 03:39 AM
R.F. Collins

The KWZ30 is my all time favorite radio for SW listening and I have
owned many. For audio reproduction it can't be beat. DSP filters are
excellent. The owner of the company is a great guy too. When a nearby
lightning strike blew the mixer chip, he emailed me with schematic and
instructions on the likely component failure and even sent me a couple
chips free of charge. I would buy another without hesitation. I still
check the K & D web site on a regular basis for a new model.

Jim

On 31 Dec 2003 02:43:47 GMT, lex (Nobody You Know)

Jim
Icom 756P2, KWZ30

Hey ... How do you like the KWZ30?

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.