Old December 31st 03, 05:29 AM
Brian Denley

WARNING!....Amazon policy:

"With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we cannot confirm the price of an
item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after
your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a
small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a
mispricing, we will do one of the following:

a.. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will
charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
b.. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will,
at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or
cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by
Amazon.com. Your purchases from third-party sellers using Amazon.com
Payments are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party
sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item."

--
Brian Denley

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...