Old January 3rd 04, 08:47 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"CW" wrote:

I've finally realized why some people like to bottom post. It's to give
everyone a chance to test there scroll wheel.

snip

You know better. Kenneth messed up the formatting and I was not going to
spend the time to fix it seeing as Iım already talking to a brick wall
on the R75. With some care taken you would have been able to read the
flow of the conversation top to bottom is the reason.

The result of not following this convention is that other people reading
the thread will not be able to follow who said what and the conversation
between two or more people will not make sense either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California