Old January 4th 04, 04:07 AM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

I think there will be a _lot_ of SW07's for sale at "bargain basement"
prices during the next few weeks.

JIAW

"HFguy" wrote in message ...
Chuck Gulker wrote:

For Sale: just received brand new Sony ICF-SW07 portable shortwave

radio.
I only opened the outside shipping box to verify contents. I have never
opened the Sony box (picture of the Sony package available upon

request).
Save about a hundred dollars over the current lowest Internet price. $
275.00 delivered to your door. I will pay shipping and insurance.

E-mail
me privately if you are interested in purchasing this new radio.

How about selling it to a newcomer to shortwave for $149? Does that
price sound familiar? :-)