Old January 4th 04, 05:54 PM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

I accept Paypal, cashiers check/money orders.

I have to say that this is probably the first time in my life that I
stumbled on a deal (or mistake or whatever it was) like this. In the case
of unuaual discounts or deals, I seem to get to the "bargin bin" right after
the last unit has been snatched up. Such is my luck.

I would still like to know for the reason for this massive discount. It
doesn't seem to be replicated by other mercahnts. Perhaps somebody at
Amazon made their Irish Coffee just a bit too Irish.

JIAW

"T.Early" wrote in message

"snow" wrote in message

Even at $275 that is better than $399 or so for that radio.

I agree--$275 is better than $399--and anyone who still wants one
should probably consider it.

I just hope JIAW is getting a small commission on the 75% markup.