Old January 4th 04, 06:20 PM
Brian

Default random wire question

I am using an inverted L random wire that feeds right in through the window
where I have my radio. Was wondering if using coax as the lead in and
running a wire from the braided shield at the feed point to a utility ground
right outside the window would help cut down on the noise that's being
generated by I assume my neighbor and perhaps myself. If so, do I just tape
back the braid and connect the inner wire of the coax to the alligator clip
that I attach to the whip on my dx-398? If you need more info please let me
know. Thanks

Brian