Old January 5th 04, 05:18 PM
N8KDV

Tony Meloche wrote:

Tried that, Steve The station was so weak it was undetectable in either
USB or LSB - only very faintly in AM, though I'd lose it if I varied
even a coule of tenths of a kilohertz either way. Guess I'll have to
wonder about that one for awhile.

I guess my question at this point is: What radio are you using? If you are able to pick
up something in AM mode, you 'should' be able to use USB or LSB to zero beat the carrier
of the station, even in situations where you were not able to get any audio from the
signal.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B