Old January 5th 04, 10:08 PM
RHF

SFA,

Go to the Icom IC-R75 eGroup on YAHOO!

There you will get some Helpful Advise and Useful Information
from other Icom IC-R75 Owners.

Half of what you get here will be digs and put downs from those
NewGroup Members who DO NOT LIKE the Icom IC-R75 Receiver.

FWIW: The Kiwa Mods are very good and make the Icom IC-R75 a better
Receiver.
Eleven separate Files of specific Modifications for the Icom IC-R75.

IMHO: An using an External Speaker with the Icom IC-R75 is a MUST !
The Most Often Recommended External Speakers for the Icom IC-R75. That
were Suggested as working well with the Icom IC-R75 by the Members of
the eGroup.

TIP: Check-Out "Phil's R75 Cookbook" [PhilCook.pdf]
GoTo= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icomr7...l%27s%20Shack/
In Phil's R75 Cookbook you will find many Helpful Hints on
"How To Get The Best Out Of Your Icom IC-R75".

tMr ~ RHF
= = = Thats "MY" Radio! - The Icom IC-R75.
..
..
= = =
= = = (Sara) wrote in message . com...

I just bought a new Icom radio. It seems to be awesome for tuning
around the ham bands in LSB. But when tuning for Shortwave broadcast
programs in AM it doesn't seem as listenable. Do I need to have my
Icom modified? Kiwi mods? Any help appreciated. Please keep it simple.

Sara

PS: I don't solder.

..