Old January 7th 04, 04:56 AM
Chuck Yarbrough

Default FS: WAVECOM W4010 Multimode Decoder

FS: Like new Wavecom W4010 multimode radioteletype decoder with
original users manual and 12volt power supply. This decoder has all
five modules installed for maximum number of modes. Copy of the
Practical Wireless review of the W4010 also included.
Price is US$ 450 plus shipping.

I also have a KOYO TVM-96-2 9 inch screen Black and White composite
monitor which works very well with the Wavecom decoder or the
Universal decoders (except for the M8000). Price is $85 plus shipping.

I will sell both the monitor and the decoder for US$500 plus shipping.
I do take Paypal or Money Order for payment.

You can download a copy of the W4010 Instruction Manual from Wavecom's
website at www.wavecom.ch .

Please respond to me at .

73,
Chuck Yarbrough