Old January 7th 04, 04:50 PM
Volker Tonn

Chuck Yarbrough schrieb:
FS: Like new Wavecom W4010

Price is US$ 450 plus shipping.

Waaaaay overprized. Wavecom does not support this thing any longer since
several years. It is outdated - no updates on the software. I owned this
thing and it was worth some money years ago. Now any P3-grade computer
with soundcard and some decodingsoftware free available should do the
job better.
Have a look: http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm#voice

1 year ago I went lucky to get half of the price you are asking. Gave a
suitable monitor for free in addition. All modules with the very latest
software installed and the printer module installed. There was
absolutely no chance to get the remote control option to get this thing
switched by computer control. I went in contact to Wavecom directly
asking for this....
At least they told me that they can not understand people giving so much
money for outdated technology...

odo