Old January 8th 04, 08:22 PM
Jim Hackett

I have one. It's not very impressive. Doesn't pick up much in S.W. other
than the Big guns. Doesn't like any length of wire attached. It will
overload. It DOES have stereo at the earphone jack. That is it's ONE
redeeming quality. I believe it is also sold as the Grundig Mini-World 300
PE. Don't let the name fool you. I think I only paid around $20 with
shipping, so it wasn't too bad...
"kgpastor" wrote in message
Hi all-

Thanks for all of the good info (!) you have given me as I have lurked...

I am looking at this radio for a gift to my dad, and maybe as a third

radio
for myself. I use a dx-440 and dx-375. Has anyone used it, or seen a

review
on the Tecsun?

Thanks in advance-

Karl