Old January 9th 04, 12:14 PM
Dakota

Icom has quality control problems. Thay work great, when thay work.

Bill, N5NOB

I own a second hand one, for over 14 months now.
It never let me down, i think itīs a fine reciever with great performance.
Of course itīs not comparable with some $4000 + professional receivers, but
for what iīve spend on it iīve got a lot of fun.
Iīm not into electronics, and i canīt tell the difference between a
capacitor and a resistor but iīve modded mine with the AGC/SAM mods just for
fun.
Before the mods it was a fine receiver, comparable with my Lowe HF-225, and
now itīs even better.

Bjern , SWL6001NL
Holland

Icom IC-R75