Old January 10th 04, 05:44 PM
snow

I own an Icom 735 that has given me 10 years trouble free listening. It is
a ham radio, but doubles as an excellant, very sensitive receiver. I paid
full price and it was worth it.
I been able to receive many weak signals off this radio, where any of my
portable radios would fail.
Sanjaya wrote in message
.net...
Yesterday I was thinking about what a great deal I got
on the Radio Shack DX-399 (Sangean ATS-606)
when RS closed them out at $40. I bought 2.

That got me wondering what you consider to be
your "steal of a lifetime". The recent amazon.com
pricing of $150 for the Sony SW-07 comes to mind.

What did you purchase for a great price, or even get
free?