Old January 10th 04, 07:08 PM
kiebassa 20

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
news:teTLb.14471$8H.33964@attbi_s03...
Makes you think that you gotta tell the wife what to do with your sHi$ when
you are gone. It's great that you got the stuff rather that it going to the
dump! Did you get any of the logs that he may of kept?

I have already spelled out in 'legal terms' what
the exact disposition of the radio gear I have
is to be. (plus the wife already knows how to
watch out for the hams who peruse the Obit
postings)

Unfortunatly his logs, along with the manuals
and paper files for the radios were gone 2 weeks
before I arrived, via the "green plastic 10 gallon bag"
inside of the trash can. Can't have everything !

: )