Old June 27th 04, 12:03 AM

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:53:58 +0100, "jason" wrote:

Hello,

No one on here seems capable of saying exactly what the problem is. I don't
want to read long boring rambling emails! Just say what's wrong in a few
lines in your own words without pointing towards websites.

Richard Feynman, after receiving a Nobel Prize in physics, was
honored at a ladies' club tea. The MC asked him to describe simply the
research for which he had been given the prize. He replied, "Madam, if
it could be described simply, they wouldn't have given me a prize."