Old January 12th 04, 04:31 AM
Judah Smith

It's only my two cents, but I think he is an excellent seller. No
complaints here. Excellent e-mail communication. Everything was as
promised, especially the shipping time from China. And he answered
ever single question I had about the radio, before, during, and after
I bought it. I'd recommend him as a seller to buy from, to anyone.

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
FO&A,

This is the same eBay Seller "LIYPN" that has been subject of
discussion on the "Grundig S350 Super Radio" eGroup on YAHOO !

* Degen 1101
* Degen 1102
* Degen DE201
* Degen DE203
* Degen DE305
* Tecsun 9700DX
* Tecsun BCL-2000 (Grundig S350)
* Tecsun Green 138
* Tecsun PL-200
* Tecsun PL-230 (Grundig Yacht Boy 550)
* Tecsun R-333
* Tecsun R-919 (Eton Mini 300)
* Kchibo KK-C300

Plus: The "Antenna Plug" ($10.90) for the
Grundig Satellit 700 and 500 Radios;
and Grundig S350/Tecsun BCL-2000 Radios
(You can Buy this at RadioShack Catelog # 278-265 for $4)

In general the Grundig S350 eGroup Members have expressed
the feeling that "LIYPN" provides a Quality Radio at a
Low Cost and Timely Service. (TBL: A Good Deal)

Here are a few Messages on the Grundig S350 eGroup:

* New-NIB" Tecsun BCL-2000 (Grundig S350) Radio Sellers on eBay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grundi...0/message/1638

* Liypn Tecsun BCL-2000 Seller (Grundig S350)

* RED - Tecsun BCL-2000 = Prices (Grundig S350)

* Liypn Selling new Tecsun PL-230 (Grundig Yacht Boy 550)

yilgr ~ RHF
.
.
= = = (Soames123)