Old January 12th 04, 04:55 PM
Alan J Giddings

Just a word to say that "Liypn" is a good seller on eBay. Prompt
replies to questions, packaged radio well, friendly and no problems
what so ever. I paid just over £40.00 for my DEGEN 1102, which can
use either 9 OR 10 khz steps on MW. Which I think is a bargain
(including P&P from Hong Kong to the UK). The maunal is in English
too. If anyone wants a copy then let me know...
Regards,
Alan. Mitchell Kaufman wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 05:10:53 GMT, "Brian Colwell"
wrote:

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Soames123" wrote in message

- Looks like direct sales from .. China??
Cheap! Possibly sone double IF in here
& one emergency set

http://stores.ebay.com/vcomcollections

How does one learn to use any of the radios
if the manuals are in Chinese?
These are great prices, I'd like to get one.

They say the manual is available in English.

BMC

The manual is in Chinese, but can be downloaded as a pdf from Eton's
site.