Old January 14th 04, 09:13 AM
Dat's Me

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:40:18 -0800, wrote:

Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

Carl R. Osterwald wrote in part:

Well said -- Hoaxland is a buffoon.

That is a non-trivial accusation there, son. I wonder just how many
people like you (and I mean JUST LIKE you) have been hired by the MJ-19
group within NASA to go around spreading these non-trivial
mischaracterizations about Hoagland.

I would say that the possibility that you are doing this independently
is a vanishingly small number that goes to zero, or about four times the
probability that more people are accepting his synapse-fusing theory of
advanced beings having smashed the asteroid belt formerly known as
Planet H into the inner solar system in a two-bounce, hyperdimensional
massé shot did not, was not and will not be able to frontload a
discussion on reverse word salad speech than any other. And their
numbers are growing daily.

Or kill me.

Would you mind translating that? My gibberish to English module is
overloaded.

That's what I thought.

Funny thing is I receive junk emails (usually in html format - not that I
display them as such) that look that bad & worse. One hopes their doctor
will eventually fix heir problem.