Old January 15th 04, 04:40 AM
WShoots1

R/S ones any good ?

I have successfully used both the clamp on and toroid types, using either as
needed for a given spot.

That was back when I ran a 100 watt HF transmitter and a 100 watt VHF
transmitter, along with my laptop computer and weather station. I also used
(and still have) a first class ground system I used with them.

It was a lot of try and try again work at finding and killing the hot spots,
but I was then able to operate anything simultaneously without interference to
any other, not even to my wife's TV. G

I recall one condition where I put crossover cables through a toroid, with the
toroid around the "X."

73,
Bill, K5BY