Old January 15th 04, 02:03 PM
RHF

TK,

REMEMBER: Mr. Aristide was placed in Power by President Clinton when
he sent in US Troups to 'install' Mr. Aristide as the LEADER of Haiti.

NEXT: There was an 'election' in Haiti after Mr. Aristide was in control.

NOTE: Former president Jimmy Carter was an Observer and Annoited
the then LEADER Mr. Aristide as the President of Haiti (For Life).

BACKGROUND: The former Catholic Priest Mr. Aristide was part of
the Revolutionary Theology fraction in the Latin American church.

FWIW: Regardless of Aristide's Politics of Theology:
Aristide is a Self Appointed Elitist "The LEADER" [ Fuhrer ]
Who KNOWS that "He Knows What Is Best for the People of Haiti"
Translation: That the People of Haiti have NO Voice in His Leadership.

TBL: For HE Is The LEADER and they are simple the people.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Brenda Ann"
= = = wrote in message ...
"tommyknocker" wrote in message

Haiti is in a real pickle. I heard on Radio Netherlands that there
are no jobs (literally) and no way of peacefully ousting Aristide

Isn't Aristide backed by the US? Seems I remember something like
that from back a while.

..