Old January 15th 04, 08:19 PM
Frank Dresser

"Jibber Jabber" wrote in message
om...

[snip]

To fellow Christians: Look at Jones! Look at his connection to David
Ickes! Look at how they've added to, subtracted from and taken out of
context THE HOLY BIBLE! Then ask yourself; What are THEIR motives?
WAKE UP! +++ Paul

Well, I think Alex Jones' Bohemian Grove allegations speak for
themselves, but I'm interested in the connection between Alex Jones and
David Ickes. As far as I know, Alex says all of this Art Bell stuff is
a distraction from the real story. Although I did think of David Ickes
as soon as Alex started babbleing about how he could see George W.
Bush's "Pointy Green Ears".

I do wish Pastor Peter J. Peters would have a chat with David Ickes. It
would clear up all of the "snakes and reptiles" business. And it's not
like Pastor PJP never does the Art Bell thing. He had Jim McCanney as a
guest.

Frank Dresser