Old January 15th 04, 10:50 PM
Frank Dresser

"the last" wrote in message
groups.com...

....but when you *REALLY* get down to brass tacks Frank
it ALWAYS turns out that all these "conspiracy" type radio
broadcasters, both 'mainstream' and shortwave based, all have
several skeletons in their respective closets, and are all in
it JUST FOR THE MONEY.

To put it another way, every g-d one of them are whores
to the almighty dollar, with rare an exception.

One of the main reasons I like Alex Jones is because I think he puts on
a pretty good radio show. If Jones really wanted to make money in talk
radio, he should have become one of the many Rush clones. He has more
talent than 90% of the faux Limbaughs out there. Republicans are a far
better market than all the folk who think they've been screwed over by
every conspiracy since Adam and Eve.

Anyway, why shouldn't a certain percentage of talk show hosts be genuine
conspiritorialists?

Frank Dresser