Old January 16th 04, 12:52 PM
Kenneth

Telamon wrote in message
What quotes this quotes from passport to world band radio?:
The Ten Tec RX340 [$3,999]test findings:The sync selectable
sideband lose look relatively easily,Passport recomend an external
Sherwood SE-3 [500.00],poor dynamic range,static crashes sound
harsher than on analog receivers.Spurious signal noted around 6MHZ
segment,notch filter does not work in AM,Sync selectable sideband or
ISB modes,Noise blanker not effective ect, ect, ect,

You play fast and loose with the facts, misstating or exaggerating them.
I used to think that you were just confused but you continue although
corrected so I can only conclude that your thoughts are completely
prejudicial whatever your motivation. You have no credibility.

What the problem? Do you don't like this passport RX 340 flaws report?
This is NOT MY OPPINION but the "con" part of the passport to world
band radio magazine review.Do you think they are "prejudiced whatever
their motivations"?.Then why you not call them and protest? You are
making a ridiculous ninny paper prattling "You have no credibility"
"you have not credibility" but this is only your nonsense oppinion
because you want to deflect the attention and hide the passport report
about your expensive receiver.Why don't accept it or complain with the
right people [passport reviewers staff]about the review and stop this
nonsense? This sample of the report [the flaws part] is an accurate
quote of what the passport reviewer wrote and NOT MY OPPINION.I don't
add anything or exaggerate anything.You are the only one confused and
with credibility deficiency here.
Ken