Old January 16th 04, 08:24 PM
Sanjaya

"Nathan" wrote:
I purchased the Degen DE105 version from a seller on eBay. The radio
came with all the labels in Chinese and the operating manual in
Chinese. Being unable to read Chinese, I can not figure out some of
the functions. Does anyone know where I can find an English language
version of the manual. Where I might be able to download one. I went
to the DEGEN site and I do not see one available. Can anyone tell me
how to set the time and use the memory presets?

Thanks

If the email above (minus the spam trap) is correct, check your mail.
I sent you info on how to use the 105.