Old January 16th 04, 09:46 PM
Pete KE9OA

I gave my wife on old model 210 (TR6005), and she still has it. There is
just something cool about those European symbols for the different
functions, and that 3-gang turret front end. The newer models are good, but
they don't have that same "German" sound. I've also got an old solid state
Telefunken unit in the closet. Something about those German radios.........

Pete

Brian Denley wrote in message
news8YNb.72473$nt4.97237@attbi_s51...
Keep in mind that Eton has been 'borrowing' the Grundig name for some

years
now. None of the the recent 'Grundigs' sold by Eton in those years were
built or designed by the German radio company that made the Grundig name
famous throughout the world.

Ever owned a real Grundig?
--
Brian Denley

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
What's in a Name ? ? ? -&- And Will That Name Sell Itself ? ? ?

Grundig Satellit 900 -=V=- Eton E1 XM Radio

yilgr ~ RHF
= = = YES - I Love/Like Grundig Radios !

\