Old January 16th 04, 09:59 PM
Pete KE9OA

I am glad that you received the data.............anyway, this chip is
specified as going down to 400kHz. I know that the phase detector requires a
higher drive level as you go lower in frequency. As an example, it requires
800mV p-p at 455kHz. I am not sure how much it would need at 50kHz, or it it
would even work. You would need to replace the 455kHz ceramic filters with
some sort of 50kHz filter if you wanted to keep the noise floor low, at the
very least.

Pete

starman wrote in message
Pete KE9OA wrote:

I haven't heard from you, so I will assume that you did receive the

info.

Pete

I got them Pete. Thanks a lot. I haven't studied the schematic too much
but I was wondering what changes (if any) would be needed to use the
sync' detector with a 50-Khz I.F.?