Old January 18th 04, 03:19 AM
Maximus

I don't usually monitor Am broadcast band, but have wondered of late whether
some of the stations I used to hear as kid were still out there to pluck out
of the air :

KDKA Pittsburg, Who Des Moines are two that come to mind.

"N8KDV" wrote in message
This just forwarded to me, I have no idea of what time this will take
place... so don't ask! I'm checking!